The second group of judges for the Media Awards 2018, which will take place on April 5th, has been announced.
Joining the judging panel which is co-chaired by Liliana Caro, chief marketing officer, Kinetic Worldwide and Claire Beale, global editor in chief of Campaign magazine will be:
- Paul Kelly, Head of Marketing Refreshment, Unilever Ireland
- Stephen Jackson, Head of Marketing, Davy Group
- Conor O’Donovan, Head of Global Marketing, Enterprise Ireland
- Oonagh O’Reilly, Sales & Marketing Director, Belfast Waterfront Conference Centre
- Stuart Kinch, Head of Marketing, Beer Portfolio, Europe, Diageo
- John McCambridge, Head of Sales (Off-trade) Heineken Ireland
- Neil Curry, Marketing Manager (Acting), Bord Gais Energy
- Clyde Carroll, Marketing & Communications Director, DublinTown
- Siobhan Lavery, Commercial Director, Loud Mouth Media
- Andrea O’Kane, Digital Marketing Manager, Autoline Insurance Group
Last week, the first group of judges were announced and over the next week, a number of other judges from within the media, marketing and advertising industry will be appointed. To view the full-list of judges click HERE
The highlight of the annual media and advertising calendar, the Media Awards showcase and recognise best practice in media buying, planning and research as well as the media brands and people who make up the industry. The Awards, which are now in their eight year, are open to all media and advertising agencies, media owners and brands on the island of Ireland.
In addition to the new judging panel, two Platinum Partners to the Awards have been announced. DMG Media Ireland and Post Media, which is part of An Post. Additional Partners will be announced over the coming weeks.
The deadline for entry to the Media Awards has been set for Monday, February 26 at 4pm. After that, no further entries will be permitted. To enter or to book a table click HERE