Job type: Permanent
Contact: Joan Fahey
Ireland’s most iconic TV & Film production studio is looking for a Marketing & PR Manager to join their team to help grow and diversify its brand, creative services and client base across the media and entertainment sectors, both locally & internationally.
This role is for you… if you have a passion for creativity, love Film/TV and are looking for an opportunity to really influence and drive an iconic brand through its next growth stage. You should be driven, confident, resourceful, strategic with a creative flair, excellent communication skills with a proactive can-do attitude. Strong digital experience essential.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5 -10 years’ experience in a Marketing/PR leadership role in the media and entertainment industry; TV/Film post production/VFX/advertising/agency etc..
• Demonstrable track record in planning and executing 360 integrated campaigns that create awareness and growth for a brand
• Demonstrable skill and comfort in proactively building relationships, influencing and engaging with key target audiences: partners, clients, creatives, industry bodies etc.
• An ability to learn fast, gain effective market knowledge and turn this into actionable insight
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
• The ability & desire to travel to attend events, festivals, exhibitions and meet with potential clients
• Energetic, articulate and organized with initiative and drive
• A comfortable communicator and a creative thinker with the ability to generate unique ideas and PR/marketing strategies
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org