Location: Dublin 4
Job type: Contract
This is a super opportunity for an experienced Market Research Manager to join a well-established agency as they expand their service offering across a hugely exciting and extensive client base.
Reporting into the CEO, you will join a growing team specialising in Quantitative Research.
What you Need to Bring:
- At least 5yrs experience within Market Research either from an agency or client side.
- Working with consumer and business insights, with extensive experience in quantitative research techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent relationship management, bringing experience that shows you have worked with clients and managed the end-to-end process for Quant Research projects from managing the brief through to delivery back to the client.
- Be a team player – show your ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Bring passion & energy where you want to deliver the best results for your team and clients.
- Strong communicator with experience in presenting to clients and managing senior stakeholders.
- Available Immediately
This is initially a contract position for at least three months, with the opportunity to become permanent. Salary is based on experience.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman on 087 805 7769 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org