Kinetic Ireland are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join their leading agency in helping brands connect with, and activate, audiences on the move. This Role includes:
- Developing the communication strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Compiling content and production of all communication materials working closely with in-house graphic designer & printers – e.g. printed Newsletters, Annual Outdoor Advertising Planning Guide, Event Calendar, Award Submissions, Mailers, Case Studies etc.
- Production of marketing collateral & branded items working closely with in-house graphic designer and promotional companies – e.g. notepads, pens, mouse mats etc.
- Production and delivery of company presentations (Market & Company Updates, Pitches, Introduction to Outdoor Advertising etc) and training to clients, media agencies and students.
- Working closely with client service teams to deliver tailored presentations and reviews.
- Management and production of regular email News Bulletins (News Reviews, Expenditure Reviews, Internal newsletter).
- Organisation and delivery of external company events, seminars, workshops to clients, agencies, media owners etc.
- Analyse market expenditure reports.
- Working closely with PR agency to promote the organisation and write company press releases/appointment notices.
- Organisation of photo calls.
- Organising advertising and editorial content where applicable.
- Organisational content and placement of Kinetic OOH campaigns.
- Development and management of social media strategy – Kinetic Facebook and Twitter social media pages.
- Building and maintenance of www.kineticww.ie with relevant and up-to-date content.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Organisation and delivery of education initiatives with 3rd Level and 2nd Level institutes.
- Organisation and delivery of company education site tours with clients and media agencies.
The role also involves working closely with the Insights Director and also managing a Marketing and Insights Executive and Graphic Designer.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The ideal candidate for the position will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a similar industry.
- Experience supervising and managing a marketing team.
- Digital experience – social media, WordPress and email bulletin software such as Poppulo or Campaign Master or other.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Strong, effective communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org