Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Niamh Reddy
Job ref: 5862
A leading publishing brand in South Dublin are seeking a Digital Partnerships Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting new role for a commercial and collaborative individual with an interest in the luxury market. The individual will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the development of branded partnerships on large scale projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and nurturing business relationships with key direct clients and media agencies
- Selling advertising and branded content solutions across a broad spectrum
- Seeking out and converting new business opportunities
- Representing the brand at industry events
- What we are looking for?
- A passion and an understanding of the luxury market
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- A proven track record in advertising sales (digital experience is key)
- The ability to work efficiently in an extremely busy environment
- Good negotiation skills and can-do attitude
- Team player who can adapt quickly to business needs
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com