Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
The core purpose of this role is to organise, market, promote and manage the Marymount University Hospital and Hospice International Conference to be held in October 2020 and secondly to assist with the 150 year Marymount Foundation day celebrations which occurs in September 2020, in a professional and creative way, in line with the organisation’s ethos.
- Educated to degree level.
- Four years relevant experience gained in event management.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in conference organisation (in particular medical/scientific conferences).
- Experience in coordinating and creating social media & digital marketing plans.
- Familiarity with online content management systems, social media sites, online marketing and monitoring tools i.e. Google Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools.
- Knowledge of Data Protection legislation and its implications for marketing and conferences.
- Strong copy writing and editing skills.
- Good team player displaying enthusiasm and drive and capacity to work on own initiative.
- Proactive by nature and a creative/visionary approach to work.
- Full clean driving licence.
This a 19.5 hours per week post for 13 months. Full job description is available on request. Enquiries to Ms Ger Lynch, Head of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email a cover letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com before Wednesday 23rd of October.
To apply for this job please visit marymount.ie.