Mapping the future of measurement is the theme of the next IAB Connect conference which will take place in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Dublin on November 16.
The event will showcase innovative measurement strategies utilising AI as well as the latest learnings from agencies, platforms and publishers with a number of case studies.
This year’s speakers and topics include:
- Cécile Blanc, Head of Growth, Group M Nexus – The opportunities for AI in Media Buying
- Johanna Schmidt, Director, Data & Measurement EMEA, Google – Growth powered by Measurement & AI – in a privacy centric world
- Olly Sewell, Director, UK/IE & Nordics, Meta – AI innovation driving Advertising Effectiveness
- Mark James, Director of Business & Strategy, Converge – The Power of Positive Measurement: A Practical Toolkit for Irish Advertisers
- Gavin Byers, Head of Agency and Key Client Sales, Mediahuis – Advertising Effectiveness – Innovation & Measurement – A Publisher’s perspective
- Tom Roach, VP Brand Strategy, Jellyfish – Brand-building creativity in digital
- Ross O’Mullane, Head of Digital, Energia Group and Clare O’Reilly, Client Manager, Core Creative – Building Sustainability into Energia’s Ad campaigns
- The conference will close with a panel to discuss our theme: Mapping the Future of Measurement
Advertisers attend the conference for free – to avail of a free ticket, please email email@example.com
Register to attend at www.iabireland.ie