In this month’s IMJ:
COVER STORY: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised, Mitchell O’Gorman talks to John McGee about Offscript’s ambitious.
- Brands are turning on the lights with experiential this Christmas, says Valerie Melinn of Verve
- Although tinged with both disappointment and success, it was a very good year for women’s sports, writes Lisa Bergin of Teneo Sports
- Its Time to Embrace GDPR according to Gareth Fitzpatrick, Trading Director with Havas Media
- Declan Flynn of MCCP tells us that Brands Have a Role to Play Now Like Never Before
- Getting ready to make wave, CEO, Tim Castree, global CEO of new agency Wavemaker talks to IMJ
- The successful brands of the future will be the ones that deliver an immersive shopping experience both online and offline and without any agency silos, writes Neal Davies, CEO of BBDO Dublin
All these and more plus the latest campaigns, who’s moving where and what has been going on On the Town in your IMJ this month.
If you would like to subscribe to IMJ, you can contact subscriptions manager at 01-6611660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org