Digital agency Radical picked up the Agency of the Year award at the Bord Gais Social Media Awards which took place last night (May 30th).
Radical was also the lead agency behind a number of other awards on the night including O2 and the National Lottery.
The Grand Prix went to O2 Ireland for the best overall use of social media. O2 also picked up awards for the Best Integrated Social Media Campaign and Best Integrated Facebook Campaign.
Other winners on the night included National Lottery, Spin 1038, Spin South West and Meteor.
A full list of the winners is outlined below.
- Best use of SM for a sponsorship campaign: Electric Ireland
- Innovative Use of Social Media: Tour America
- Social Media Effectiveness: Republic of Telly
- Integrated Social Media Campaign: O2 Ireland – Bring on the Green
- Inbound Marketing/Content Marketing Campaign: Sage Ebooks Campaign
- Social Media Only: National Lottery – Peggy’s Pad
- Grand Prix: O2 Ireland
- Agency of the Year: Radical
- Facebook Page for a Business (Non Campaign): Spin 1038
- Facebook Page for a Business : Spin South West
- Facebook Page for Non-Profit/Organisation: Focus Ireland
- Integrated Facebook Campaign: O2 Ireland
- Best Business Twitter Account, Sales/Marketing: Blacknight
- Best Business Twitter Account – Support, CRM: Irish Rail
- Best Business/Org Twitter Campaign: Bord na Móna Fuels
- Best Blog of a Business: AA Roadwatch
- Video/Video Campaign: Amnesty International
- Online PR Campaign:Funky Christmas Jumpers
- Use of Social Media by State Body: Irish Defence Forces
- Best Mobile App: Hailo
- Best Mobile App (For an event): Kilkenomics Festival 2012
- Customer Care using Social Media (Integrated):Meteor