Job Category Digital
Salary €95,000 – 140,000
Alternatives is partnering with one of the world’s most data rich & innovative global tech brands to appoint a talented, passionate and commercially & ROI driven EMEA Data Science Lead (CD Scientist) – with Global Interface with an interest in predictive analytics & machine learning.
Adrian Clarke, Analytics Business Manager tel: 00 353 8766088874 is handling this assignment in close partnership with this global organisation & your interest will be treated with absolute discretion.
This role sits on a high performance analytics team focusing on providing advanced customer and marketing insights utilising predictive analytics with a view to informing global marketing & acquisition efforts as well as and customer retention. You’ll join at an opportunistic time – when the future of data utilisation has never been brighter in this entirely data driven organisation.
The successful candidate will report in the most senior data leaders in the business and the international commercial leadership team. You will quickly the voice of data of the organisation across global territories serviced from Dublin’s central global data hub.
You’ll need to:
• Bring a passion for acquiring data and using data to improve the performance of the organisation and customer acquisition (propensity modelling)
• Have experience in supporting the development of key strategic data projects and delivering continuous enhancements to the analytics processes (Automation, Real time Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Visualisation).
• Advance the application of NLP/Data mining high throughput data tools
• Hold a superior academic background – ideally post graduate up to Doctorate level.
• Bring experience of data led product innovation
• Hold experience of BIG DATA & higher level future proof data applications in a cloud based data environment (ideally)
• Python & R skills will be important but your own stack if efficient will be respected
• Play an active role as a thought leader in the data science landscape locally & from an internationally facing perspective
• Drive the use of advanced models incorporating mixed media modelling & a variety of RICH data sources
• Manage a team of data science experts – empower & encourage them to grow
Essential Key Requirements
• Proven statistical skills – can you think away from technology? Or are your mathematical and algorithmic skills already streamlined through your coding acumen? (we’re open)
Desirable Key Requirements
• Experience in projects such as Image Recognition, OCR, real time clustering, NLP, deep learning etc.
A senior mantle €100k+++ territory with all usual tech. perks. More information on application. Apply now to Adrian Clarke, Analytics Business Manager at Alternatives email@example.com tel: 00 353 8766088874 (mobile – 24/7/365)
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
• Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, data analytics, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
• Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
• Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.
Alternatives | the home of marketing, digital, data analytics & customer-centric talent
– See more at: http://alternatives.ie/job/emea-data-science-lead-