The fourth annual IAB Mobile Connect conference will take place in the Guinness Storehouse on October 29th.
On the same day IAB Ireland will also announce details of the IAB PwC Adspend Results for the first half of 2015 which are expected to show further growth in digital adspend this year.
IAB Ireland has lined up a strong mix of Irish and international speakers for the event with one of the highlights expected to be Sarah Mansfield, vice president of global media at Unilever who will talk about the global giant’s mobile strategy.
The theme for the event this year is “Mobilising your Marketing Mix” and the full list of speakers and topics is below:
- The Importance of Mobile Moments: Rik Moore, Head Of Creative Strategy, Havas Media UK & Ireland.
- I have an App, Now What?: Tommy Kearns, CEO, Xtremepush
- Reaching the Elusive Youth Market: Thinkhouse (speaker TBC). Thinkhouse.
- Mobile and The Irish Digital Landscape in 2015: Stuart Wilkinson, Head Of Industry Relations EMEA, comScore.
- 5 Reasons You Can’t Afford To Ignore Mobile: Jessica Hickey, Chair IAB Ireland’s Mobile Council & COO, Entertainment Media Network.
- Native Advertising – the launch of IAB Ireland’s Guide to Native: Adrian Acosta, Chair IAB Ireland’s Native Council and CEO, Journal Media.
- Mobile Retargeting: Brian Brady, Head Of Account Management EMEA, Adroll.
- Mobile at the Centre Of Unilever Marketing – Sarah Mansfield, VP Global Media, Unilever
IAB Mobile Connect is sponsored by: DMG Media Ireland, Google, PwC and Independent News and Media.
Tickets for the conference are still available and can be booked HERE